bush killed hussain

1. 1,236 Posts.
    Being an Australian gives you freedom of speech, and for that reason, my opinion of the Bush fueled war on IRAQ is negative.

Would have the US started the war on Iraq if they new the result would be like it is today?

So if there was no war on Iraq Hussain would still be alive.

Executing Hussain has been an utter excuse in my opinion to divert the disaster the US has created back to the former Iraqi leader.

No one knows the truth, we only here what the US media presents, for this reason and in my opinion I think what Bush and the Whitehouse has done is utterly discusting and inhumane.

Should bush not be charged for all the civilians that have been killed (and the US troops) during this stupid campaign?????

A persons life is so precious, IRAQ is and always will be different to the Western world. The Western world has its own rules and so the the Middle Eastern countries.

The US in my opinon has stepped over the line here, in a big way.

Geroge Bush you are a freak. The media is also to blame here, I really do not believe that we are hearing the full story.

Cultures are unique and beautiful, trying to dictate in someone territory is utter bullying.

Nasi

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.