No skin off my nose Bligh.If you wish to be led by Moore , then...

1. 4,217 Posts.
    No skin off my nose Bligh.
    If you wish to be led by Moore , then nothing changes.
    Moore is the classic left darling, lots of questions, lots of smart alec questions, but no answers.

Hes a multi millionaire, always flies first class, not with the hoi polloi.

He pretends to a working class consciousness, but he's really a millionaire Manhattanite.
    He makes his living bothering people with cameras but had an old employee arrested for doing the same to him. He sticks it to the boss man but is by most accounts such an unpleasant man to work for that one former staffer called him "not just ruthless, but sadistic" and like "Idi Amin—without the laughs."

But what really disturbs me is that he is another "self loather". These people are dangerous. They whiteant criticise, disembowel their own culture and country, placing everything under a microscope, and lead us all off on a path of "why are we so bad"?.

Where are moores in depth ,door busting raids into mosque hot beds, child slavery,, animal cruelty in the third world, executions with out proper trial, freedom of speech , womens rights, religious freedom, christ the list is endless...

His little game would be fine if every country in the world had the same freedom and rights as his countrymen. The end result being that the west(we have plenty of our own Micheal Moores trying the dsame thing) is collapsing inwards as it shreds itself over this stupid nonsense.

Not so the likes of Saddam and Kim Jong Il.

I'm concerned we are destroying our civilisation with this headlong rush to punish ourselves for our own success.

We are teaching our kids that if you have a problem or a crisis , use a counseller, dont play with toy guns, demonstrate if you dont like something., our society is bad.

Then look at the the kids in other ME and SE Asian countries, they kill their own food, are taught how to handle and strip automatic weapons, defend themselves, live by their wits.

when the day comes, as they always do, who will be the survivors?
    we will be a sitting ducks and soft headed pacifist Jihad bait.

So , once you strip the humour away, the underlying damage is suicidal.

History warns us, civilisations are rarely defeated, but rather they collapse from within. Moore is part of the rot.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.