DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

bush tax aid no help imo, page-14

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    domain,

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa laddie.

times here in europe since 2000 have been one wonder beyond belief. life's never been so good for so many. our probs here tho imo are no different to anywhere else. we too have huge defaults leaning on us. a lot of people are screaming they need work in france and germany. the facts are that europe has allowed in so many economic migrants to do the menial tasks that there are not so many well paid jobs around for those who were doing the menials. it's those who are screaming ? cheap loans have allowed the migrants easy property purchase. sound familiar in oz ?

one very thing that has not happened yet and i've written on it a long time ago on hc is the fact what happens to these migrants when the shyte hits the fan during dowturn ? will they stay in work cos they will accept less money or will the others want their poorly paid jobs back ? fighting in the streets with the unrest is what i predict. or have we already seen this starting in france past 18 mths ?

for me spain is prob the best country in which to live. france the best in which to travel. spain has prob got the best medical facilities in the whole of europe 'atm'. most agree on the latter. cost of living is good. weather is good (today it's winter and it's fantastic, sunny 22+ with no wind and oranges and lemons on the tree). rain and sun. no droughts to make tomatoes go to $12 a kilo.

slow it down laddie. we've got elections here in march. can't have everyone agreeing with you just at this moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DJIA (INDEXDJX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.