DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

cheers domain,this time last yr i was being asked 12 bucks a...

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    cheers domain,

this time last yr i was being asked 12 bucks a kilo nr brissy. i'll look forward to buying toms at $2. here atm they are (it's winter and out of season) 3 kilos for $1.66 equiv. so oz is not that bad mi thinks.

i often wonder if europe alone would manage better than the usa.

don't forget domain that many european countries just 10-20 yrs ago were still almost 'third world'. that has changed. spain took just 20 yrs to climb to the 'top'(with the help of euro funds). if one accepts the solid and stable growth achieved since franco, late 70's, then it has surpassed that of france and germany.

people can still walk the streets at night here in europe without expecting a knife at their throat or a gun in their chest for an empty wallet. usa may have been the techo wizards but i think that's all changed now. sure usa leads in many fields, sure the usa has been trying to police the world (or is that looking after it's oil interests in disguise ? - i read recently afgahanistan has just increase its oil reserves by 4 times and it's gas by a large amount too, so expect bush is there for same reasons ?)

usa is good at many things. it's about to be joined by many others at the top.

be good,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.