DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

bush tax aid no help imo, page-4

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hi winton,

i'm totally in agreement with you. this package is going to help people buy more tvs booze choco bars and drugs. it will not however eliminate debts carried by so many. many people will still walk, leaving behind the mess that they were led into. this package WILL NOT stop the deck of cards from falling throughout the complicated financial system that has been created by such harvard educates who have tried to be clever than all those before them. i'm very much of the kiss principle of economics. if you havn't got it you can't spend it. if you borrow it, you must be able to afford to pay the principal back along with the interest. if not then don't venture into something you cannot afford. feb/march will be horendously difficult for the mkts as many cheap introductory loans get rolled over into mkt rates. nothing imo can stop the mess now. berney is going to be tested. his learnings from the history books have not prepared him for this new phenomenon. the mkt will have to work thro it. that will take another 17 mths or so in my book. it takes 18 mths for people to forget something like this. so the physcologists say anyway. i am not arguing with that.

be good,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.