DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

I guess, they aren't really addressing the problem at hand here....

1. 122 Posts.
    I guess, they aren't really addressing the problem at hand here. Its a credit shortage which is being felt right throughout the globe. Families in the US have been stung somewhat from losing their homes and being displaced, or have heard close relatives and friends who have suffered. How would this affect their outlook and spending patern? US financial co might think it be wiser to shift the credit pool overseas where its safer and economies more healthier.

Reports are out, that Americans aren't saving enough. Their spending heaps and inflating the global industrial machine. How will these companies cope with such overcapacity. Will they continue to spend their way out of trouble or will they save money to improve their lot?

Obviously, they aren't the only ones as investors in particularly financial stocks have seen quite alot of paper value wiped off their shares, particularly the babyboomers who are retiring. There are alot of slightly poorer people now. Do you think they can afford to spend or buy more shares as a result?

If it were me, I wouldn't spend anymore since I take a look around my home, I've got every conceivable gadget and junk you could possibily want including that big screen Plasma.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.