ASX 1.46% $57.55 asx limited

George Bush will be victorious in the up comming US presidential...

1. 831 Posts.
    George Bush will be victorious in the up comming US presidential elections this November. Barring a catastrophic death toll higher and more devastating than what alrady exists amongst US forces in Iraq, George W Bush will come through.

My forecast is that the wash up of these elections and what preceded the first will reveal a less than democratic society in the US, a less than democratic or honest system especially with the GOP (The Republicans). The rorts that plagued the first Bush Victory by George W will eventually surface.

In the wash up, a certain Media Magnate will be implicated all the way and the revelation will tear his media empire apart.

Amongst other revelations will be the dollar for votes, the blackmail against individual senators and congressmen and the payola to the media by the media moghul and associated interests of one of George W's closest and most influential men at Capitol Hill.

Seems strange and fictitious ? well watch for the trials and detention of journalists that will emerge within the next 12 months.

The induction of an deployment of troops and hardware to the Ira region will increase substantially which will draw Russian and other interests to the region but for all the wrong reasons.

Most important of all, revelations about the what happened on September 11th in New York and the facts that were not revealed will shock more than the assassination of JFK and will the the subject of debate for decades to come.

Oil is already 3/4ths the way to where I forecast it to go before December. Thats minimum US$60. a Bbl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$57.55
Change
-0.850(1.46%)
Mkt cap ! $11.15B
Open High Low Value Volume
$58.20 $58.28 $57.26 $27.52M 477.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 891 $57.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$57.66 1594 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.