AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

You are - in most of your posts here over years - a cruel troll...

1. 18,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3794
    You are - in most of your posts here over years - a cruel troll Teddie. - Nothing more.
    (and yes I researched your history here)

There’s photos posted by another - which you had removed - that suggest you were paid by TMT as some kind of Eastern states advisor.
    Personally I wouldn’t employ you to take out the garbage.
    Your posting history does not include you confessing to be an employee of TMT in any respect.
    - This is against the site’s regulations. Your insider interest ought to have been disclosed.

Regardless of that … (and if Prentice did ever hire you I reckon he made a grave error in falling for your bombastic self assurance and glib lip.)
    … your share holding at TMT started many many years ago .

Due to your low entry costs, you were one of those ‘elite few’ who stood to gain most by collecting an extra 16% (?.) exchange in the transfer to AVL, and you fought against the original terms of the merger proposal like a vile little toad with its’ back to the wall, Teddie poo bear, and you know this.
    To clarify - I was one who supported the original agreement and so you led a concerted attack of attacking the poster not the premise and this was the eagerly picked up by others whoo. Retrospect - considering current prices, were simply used by large holders in the background. . What a hero eh?

I know RCF put money into TMT in September 2021 because I bought shares there on the back of this purchase.
    TMT used all the money with which it had funded the company and RCF then had to supply it with funds once again at another raise last year so the company could go into the AVL merger with historic ‘face’.

And don’t try to convince people now that you were trying to represent TMT to Eastern politicians as a ‘mere shareholder’.
    If that BOD was so dim-witted and broke as to trust a casual shareholder to represent it in important political matters then the state of TMT was even more parlous then I knew.
    Last edited by sabine: 27/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $19.10K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 11061591 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 6848290 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.