AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Well there was that threat to set up an email action group if...

1. 18,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3812
    Well there was that threat to set up an email action group if the processing plant at Mullewa was settled upon in the Wood OFS which I might have focused on I guess, but the main issue for me was actually him being proud of the lies by omission around the fact TMT’s best ground was land-locked within AVL territory.
    That is NOT something I appreciate, and as far as your ‘appreciative comparison’ goes I certainly don’t share any posts EVER with intent to ‘fudge’ information that’s not palatable Lewis.

And as far as keeping the forum clean, blame Teddie’s recent libellous filth which I finally called out. Not me.

I have enjoyed sharing a wide range of information about AVL, its’ employees and partner and competitor companies in recent months, and this has been done not just to log the information for my own benefit, but to make it available for others who may not have access.
    In other forums I have found this usually sets a standard for kind and balanced discussion from those who know more than me and thus everyone benefits.

With rare, yet notable exceptions (you know who you are) that is NOT the case here.
    Last edited by sabine: 28/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $28.25K 1.749M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 23767261 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 8800457 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.