AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

You see the project as ‘advanced’ however we might remember Rio...

1. 18,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3781
    You see the project as ‘advanced’ however we might remember Rio has been stymied in Serbia at it’s $2.5+ billion proposed Jadar investment since 2021 after’ existing environmental approvals were revoked.

And those partnered projects you cite have the strength of EPA approval to commercially validate investment by the Sumitomos of the world (bar Invinity which is doing its’ own battery building and has funding thanks to Taiwan partners and a UK government bank).

— So all very well to cry ‘ teddie tears’ about lack of action but - viewed objectively - who but the ‘trapped’, risk-playing punters, and those whose shares cost zilch would be interested in a vanadium project where- however advanced,’ the mine is locked under environmental protection laws?​

Even the AVL CEO said recently he has no idea when approval will come (and I would certainly not ‘teddie-see’ this comment as either ‘arrogant’ or ‘contemptuous’ of shareholders!)

In the meantime those ‘puff videos’ have reinforced the potential here, and the commitment of the team, and as per the news released yesterday it appears the next steps may not be the announcement of Sumitomo deals but of government funding which will enable AVL to start organising long lead items and contractors.

Because in EVERY way that Bushveld reportspotted by the keen-eyed Lewis confirms suppliers have no interest in trusting companies that. cannot pay.
    Last edited by sabine: Thursday, 10:35

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $22.69K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 10520751 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2171501 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.