ETM 4.76% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Business Analysis GGG - High risks and Costs, Very competivive market, page-4

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hi NordicInformer,

I have to thank you. Whilst I don't post a lot on HC, for a few particular companies, I pay reasonably close attention on more than a daily basis and have done so for many years. I could probably only count on one hand the amount of posts over the years that have actually lead to a laugh that I haven't been able to stop from verbailising.

Anyone who knows anything about REE understands that this makes up 17 different elements with varying ranges of current and forecast demand. Whilst rare earth is actually not rare deposits that hold different elements in enough concentration to justify the economics of developing a mine are rare. Sure, as prices increase more deposits will become justifiable.

Every other indication until this point in time though has suggested that the key elements in the deposit for GGG will have growing demand and an undersupply.

I can appreciate the lack of understanding for some here in relation to the extent of the effort made to ensure environmental considerations are at the forefront of any planning. Despite the frustration of the delay to activities caused by the anti uranium faction I am also appreciative of the need to ensure the people of Greenland have some input to the development of their own land and economy. To suggest that Kuannersuit is not a commercially viable deposit though automatically substantially reduces any respect for the quality of what you are willing to post.

Whilst demand and prices for elements can change over time if Kuannersuit is approved as a project it will go ahead and financiers will be lined up around the block to give them the money.

Really the mudslinging efforts of some to try to discredit this project become laughable when they delve into questioning what are well known matters in this manner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $4.617K 214.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 442447 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 13947 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.