ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Nordic InformerThank you for your very well written, well...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Nordic Informer
    Thank you for your very well written, well researched, and well thought out article. It is a breath of fresh air on this site, in my opinion, to have such a well done post.
    Is it an opinion piece, as some above have claimed, yes, but it is again, in my opinion, an opinion piece that draws conclusions based on the data you reference in your piece to substantiate your opinions and conclusions.
    Such a well done, well sourced piece again, in my opinion, is rare.
    To me, again, in my opinion, your highlighting of the many complexities of this developing market, and the many questions raised from GGG's inadequate (again, in my opinion) EIA and other areas where the company's work seems less than complete.
    I agree whole heartedly that the company, again in my opinion, faces years of field work and research to answer all the questions such that the Greenland people might know whether GGG can safely and or profitably mine anything at Kvanefjeld. Again, in my opinion and as stated by the Greenland Government more field work must be done, as they said, its all based on theoretical desk based work, not field work. They call for more field work.
    If I might suggest your next " How without the necessary work done was this EIA ever approved, and who approved it?
    Thank you again for your article, please continue to educate us all with your "opinion pieces".

Ciao
    Dull1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $2.154K 61.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 682009 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 246809 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 118000
Last updated 13.40pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.