LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

Business As Usual - NOT!!

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76

While reading the quarterly report, the business as usual theme shines out. What a great business model - headed by "Barriers to Entry" within this niche business model by other companies being the standout. Turnover is good, profits are good, brand becoming ever more recognised within the industry as the standout from China etc etc etc - but! here we are as investors in a black hole - we are really none-the-wiser as to what the future for our company is? It is now probably around 9 months since the opposition won the election in Malaysia and in came a government with a supplementary band of greenies not unlike our resident green lunies in OZ.

Where am I heading? - This has been going on for months now and we (shareholders) still don't really have much idea of where this is heading. - There really appears a lack of clarity as to what is the real situation? We see occasional tweets from Fuzzy or Yeo and very little from Lynas. Even the quarterly has little clarity. 

Probably I appear greedy for info, but this is a stock I have been with for many years and it has left me with little or no idea as to where we are headed. Commonsense tells us to tread very carefully as we are dealing with a very uncertain entity and little explanation from those which know!

cheers Jake

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.