LYC 1.35% $5.83 lynas rare earths limited

Couple of comments from the CC.    AL did not say this but I...

1. 7,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504

Couple of comments from the CC.    AL did not say this but I now have total confidence that NF storage WILL NOT be a problem  in February.   This is more from what she did not say than said.   Mid February is 3 weeks away.  She was relaxed when talking about this.  She was tense and tired on several other subjects.          She has always been  very concerned with her and Lynas's credibility.     JMO it is my opinion she has near zero concern about this issue.  

Next is License renewal in September.   Again CC make me move this way down in my list of concerns.   When she talked aboutthis  she was relaxed.   Near end she spent time to tell us that Malaysia was just like any other country.  Brother in law story to emphasize this.  This is a major change from the more aggressive mode of last two CCs.   Again it is JMO with no proof just gut feel from  listening to many others. Over last 30 years.  I now think these problems will be resolved.    Maybe not pain free but in a way that is satisfactory for Lynas  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.83
Change
-0.080(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $5.449B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.89 $6.04 $5.83 $18.89M 3.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17984 $5.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.87 3952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.