SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

In the last few days this forum has become unbearable and I can...

1. 515 Posts.
    In the last few days this forum has become unbearable and I can imagine some posters would be making decisions based on downrampers who in general have done no research of their own. Remember it is your decision and your decision only to Buy/Sell/Hold and no one else's. Don't forget to use the ignore button and if they have blocked their profile copy their name and paste under your account settings/ignored members (don't forget to save before exit)
    I would say you haven't seen nothing yet. There is going to be pullbacks along the way due to profit-taking and issues some people think is right but fail to do research. There is a lot of data out there and if you are going to invest or sell in a company do some reading and read more than once. If you don't understand ask a question on HC. There is a lot of intelligence on here from diversified posters including Lawyers, Accountants, Auditors etc.
    Holders will be lucky if we reach $2.00 before 2017FY. Some people have made some very fast gains on this stock since the recent pullback, and there are shareholders in since the recent Ann sitting on good profits. I would say though it is a long term hold which is not yet properly valued due to adoption of new accounting procedures (which should have been implemented prior to 2015). including impairment and not a traders stock.
    The new accounting procedures adopted include how companies value WIP. For S&G this has had a negative impact which will not be corrected soon. Further, S&G need to update Public Relations big time. There is plenty of companies out there that have got it right and advise holders of all changes including non-price sensitive anns. S&G has a long way to go on this matter.
    I also consider the Banks are not an issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.