AYS 0.00% 21.0¢ amaysim australia limited

Hello I have 20k amaysim shares bought on the 30th of March. I...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hello I have 20k amaysim shares bought on the 30th of March. I noticed today that it wasn't showing the trading at tall and no price info either and after little research, I found the attached info from amaysim. It wasn't even possible for me to show my interest to change it to WAM shares as I had settlement after two days and no much info about my share except the email from commsec. I still have not received any communication or info about my shares probably because of recent easter holidays.I called today in your office to discuss my concern and being told that I have missed the offer. There was a total lack of communication from the both companies (Amaysim and WAM) as the shareholder should have been sent a letter same as a welcoming letter about the process and given certain time to make their decision rather than just posting it somewhere unnoticeable for a person like me not good with computers. I expect way more than this from prestigious companies like Amaysim and WAM. Its very stressful and disturbing to feel neglected.There should have been a trading halt. Why were the more shares sold on the date when you knew that the settlement was after the offer date from WAH. I bought shares for a company I thought I will attach with for growth. Not to lose money or be cheated. My last option would be to file a lawsuit as the company shouldn't have sold the shares to probably thousands of people like me knowingly that they won't be able to accept the offer.

As This is a Complaint To ASX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.