FAR 1.06% 46.5¢ far limited

Business end...., page-12

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Hi OOO, I have been deliberately trying to stay off the boards, the incessant squabbling about data etc drives me insane.
    However I have had a good read of everything over the last day or two and believe this is the beginnings of the long awaited re rating and have a few thoughts to share....

1. Flaring should be done on SNE3 now, or over the weekend.... Announcement imminent I feel....

2. A fourth well could be on the cards as part of this program, as it's within the budget now due to the excellent drilling by the ORA so far. .. and would make sense if they are trying to call commerciality early.

3. COP to take over as operator.....they have 30 Geo's working on this, and they are moving away from exploring as part of their charter and budget cuts, so they will be keen as to get this into their development portfolio. ... woooooo game on....

4. The reservoir diagrams and all the talk seem to suggest the reservoir is not as deep as thought , but there appears to be more blocky sands in the oil bearing zone, this will bode well for a positive upgrade in the
    contingent resource numbers.

5. Who knows what will happen re: take overs/ investors / cap raisings/ consolidation of shares.....
    Let's just trust that management who should by now have reams of data to pour over will continue to deliver the results that they have so FAR......
    In my opinion they haven't put a foot wrong yet, and everything points towards them and the partners getting to DOC ASAP and continuing to prove up this gigantic reserve...

I'm smiling 3 times bigger now than ever before, and still believe I'll be smiling 5 times bigger as I alluded to early last year...

Excited YES !!!!! ...
    Enthusiastic... As much as Aqua!!!
    Optimistic.... Tons more than PJ!!!
    Happy with management. .... 10 x More than Packer!!!

Lol....

Have a good weekend everyone
    Johnnpaull

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $31.34K 67.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3338 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 199900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.