TowieThe concept/business idea initially without going into to...

1. 159 Posts.
    Towie

The concept/business idea initially without going into to much detail from what little i know is achievable to run from home as i think its online driven or website orientated aswell so i guess to save capital he would/could run from home the smart move id say.If or when growth where to occur then the next move maybe to a small office ect all going well.What he dos'nt and isnt able to provide his business concept/idea at this current stage is web design of site/hosting and probably business mangament skills.But i know web design for the site required maybe 5k plus hosting for 6 months form my little research .But in saying this i believe the niche for his conceopt/idea is one worth looking into in the market place today,as there is no competition so he tells me. I mean nothing is easy in this world,you either try or settle for working for an employer for the rest of your life. Me i have an average job but would love to work for myslef at some stage or even give something a go.This idea of his would'nt require to much capital i guess to start up.But could be a winner who knows only those that try i guess.

Regards
    Coinz

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.