RFG 3.03% 6.8¢ retail food group limited

Business Improving at RFG, page-77

1. 3,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 797
    I have been in this industry for almost 15 years...I don't own a franchise as I have a decent brand myself in Sydney with 2 in the major shopping centre .

Regarding set up costs the shopping centre may contribute between $100k to $200 K for a new store. Kiosks set up cost would be around $250k and store around $350-$400k..( this was around 2 -3 years ago) but since then all costs have gone up so not sure if the contribution costs have increased along with setup costs...
    3 months rent free is only for stop fitout..you do not trade in that period anyways...

As I have said before, Crust pizza FRANCHISE is being brought by a couple of mates...so I am talking if only couple of store...and the feed back is they are doing well...Feedback for overall crust pizza is good ..

Not sure about Donut king or MP..

Overall retail has picked up in all the shopping centres in Sydney..so I am guessing that would help RFG franchise...

Costs have gone up big time for logistics and materials , so not sure of the margins in franchise...but I have put up my prices up twice in last one year..

Again overall retail is doing well. Australians cannot stop spending is my take irrespective of the interest rates rise...

FYI...friend is just renovating / refurbishing his Mad Max and that's costing him $250k..

Imo dyor
    Last edited by arjay: 17/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.