BUB 3.85% 13.5¢ bubs australia limited

Business Model for sustainable growth, page-10

1. 23 Posts.
    Relax guys, I think I am asking a genuine question to all you hot headed and no one can give me a professional Explanation from deep business aspect.
    You don't need to tell me they make goat milk or other products. This doesn't make it a different business, just like A2 makes formula, but Bellamy's also makes baby food and Karicare have some goat range. I can read from their websites and I use them all for my family. They don't make them fundamentally different business. It's not a rocket science, a garage mum can replicate the business, anyone can replicate the business. Blackmores, A2 and Bubs are both new to this industry, it's not hard to enter this market. To me, they are very similar business, producing similar products and end up having the similar China expansion strategy in the end( I guess that's where you holders see the price justification after Dennis Lin Appointment). So it will experience the similar rise and fall, or even end up as a junk stock if they fail Chinese market.
    So I wish someone could tell me what's so special about this stock and how much trust we can put in to it.
    Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $120.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $72.33K 542.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1485016 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 767990 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.