MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Megastars!! I don’t like speculating because I’m more often...

1. 269 Posts.
    Megastars!!

I don’t like speculating because I’m more often wrong then right, but this is exciting stuff, my confidence in MSM keeps growing on me despite the soft sp lately. I like what I’m seeing here, the company have previously flagged its Partnering Strategy essentially to roll-out its platform and its business model to "Non English" speaking markets so this should be no surprise to anyone.

It’s happening, exciting stuff not just for shareholders but for ordinary people with talents and their fans hungry for free entertainment at their fingertips (24/7). This is no longer a concept; it is a proven model and can be replicated/rolled-out at short notice in any market and any language. Guys and Gals, “the sky is the limit” and good on those who were not swayed by the "down- rampers".

ASX Announcement 27 November 2017
    Update on Business Development Beyond Worldwide Tournament 1

“As the finale of Megastar’s first global competition approaches, significant business development opportunities are arising for Megastar (refer ASX announcement 6 November 2017).

Brand equity is building through mass media exposure. It is anticipated that this exposure will increase dramatically in December when the first million-dollar prize winner is announced and the first Megastar is propelled to prominence by Usher, MSM and the global media.

Audience retention and growth will continue immediately following the completion of Worldwide Tournament 1 with ongoing competitions leading up to Worldwide Tournament 2 in the first half of 2018. This will most likely include genre specific, branded and sponsored competitions.

MSM has been approached by multiple potential partners seeking opportunities to launch non-English language Megastar competitions. Non-English language versions of Megastar competitions are expected to be scheduled independently of the main “English-language” Megastar.

The Company is currently finalising its first MOU with an industry leading partner to launch additional Megastar Tournaments in 2018. A further announcement will be released if and when the discussions are completed and the MOU is executed.

The Company is also attracting the attention of strategic international investors in the US, Asia and the Middle East. Sophisticated investors in these markets are accustomed to valuing products based on audience engagement and growth metrics. As the Company accumulates user data, there is increasing interest from these investors”

MSM Managing Director, Dion Sullivan commented;

“As detailed in our announcement on 6 November 2017, we are achieving extraordinary results for an App which is so early in its lifecycle. Other highly successful Apps such as Musical.ly and Twitch took months or even years to achieve similar outcomes. Another entertainment app, Bitmoji rose rapidly but also experienced a high degree of volatility in the first four months after launch. It subsequently was purchased by Snapchat for more than US$100m in 2016.” “Megastar is a conduit for discovering the entertainment industry’s next real-life megastar. We’re excited that the discovery of a true megastar will propel our brand to prominence.”

Onwards and upwards
    Cheers
    Huck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.