MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

(Repeat of my post #25086918 June 4, 2017 ) enjoy the read! Mega...

1. 269 Posts.
    (Repeat of my post #25086918 June 4, 2017 ) enjoy the read!

Mega Stars!
    I’ve come across, an excellent “White Paper” by Andrew Macken” Chief Investment Officer of the “Montgomery Global Fund” This is a brilliant piece of work and a must read for every investor seeking better success investing in “Businesses of the Future”.

While ‘MSM’ is not mentioned, I can now better understand the huge potential of this stock!! hopefully this article will also enhance your understanding of “Social Media” businesses of the future and its relevance to fully appreciate the potential of ‘MSM’ if management can pull this off. They are ticking all the boxes so far! not to mention “first mover advantage” and it is a global business based in USA.

Here are a few powerful quotes from the white paper “
    In football, a successful player does not run to where the ball was, or where it is right now. They run to where the ball is going to be. The same idea is followed by successful investors. They are typically less interested in the successful businesses of yesteryear, or even today’s success stories. For successful investors, searching for the truly great businesses of the future will always remain the primary concern”

A New Business Model
    “The emergence of such dominating new businesses as Apple, Amazon and Facebook stems from the emergence of a new business model: the Online Technology Platform (OTP). The “platform” model has long been one of the truly great business models. But by implementing this model in software – which results in an effective zero cost of marginal production; and online – which results in a near-zero cost of global distribution: owners of successful OTPs often generate enormous economic profits stemming from a number of advantages which are both powerful and sustainable”

“First, it is worth taking a moment to define what exactly we mean by an Online Technology Platform. We define an OTP as the necessary common infrastructure upon which an Online Ecosystem sits. In turn, we define an Online Ecosystem as a collection of online businesses, products, services and/or applications that can be utilized by users, customers, vendors and partners. The Online Ecosystem can scale quickly – and can easily incorporate new additional features, users, customers, vendors and partners. Most Online Ecosystems typically embrace third-party collaboration seeking symbiotic and mutually beneficial relationships”

The “Montgomery White Paper" can be accessed through the link below, you will have to register on their website, but registration is free!

https://rogermontgomery.com/whitepaper-who-are-the-businesses-of-the-future/

With permission and thanks to the Roger “Montgomery Global Fund”

Enjoy and GLTA
    Cheers
    Huck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.