EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

The bottom is 0 cents.....there is no guarantee that this share...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    The bottom is 0 cents.....there is no guarantee that this share will ever amount to anything. One thing that has me worried looking at past history of Solomon run businesses.....the only guarantee is they always get there money.
    This spinoff from tas with fis was a goldmine for the solomons. I wonder if the problem is that someone from outside should be brought in with industry experience to take this to the nxt stage. Some sort of update from the plastic side would be good now. For the moment put it in the bottom drawer. The share should never have been above 5 or 6 cents in the first place. Disclosure of what is happening has never been a Solomon strong point.......especially if the news isn't great......just peruse the Tasman resources pages over the last 10 years
    I'm still optimistic something might come out of this but it could be years away
    If you invest in this just be wary it is a penny share and high risk play.......in other words be aware you could lose all your money....
    Last edited by peteey: 18/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $101 50.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 196998284 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 10707927 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.