CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Uberplodder oh dear a really really inconvenient truth save us...

1. 1,095 Posts.
    Uberplodder oh dear a really really inconvenient truth save us from policitians of all flavours.
    If the figures stand up what a travesty the new feed in tariff ( in Victoria )of 60 c KWh vs. current 4 c KWh. is. We are therefore loading our CO2 output by 15 times for zero benefit long term.
    For the record I installed a 600W grid feed solar system (Pacific Solar in 2003), as a result of planning conditions in my Green dominated council ( City of Yarra heritage area) it has to be installed with a council permit ha ha at 50% efficiency this means I get $28 a year return. ( which should increase if they ever actually apply the new tariff ) so my current payback time for the whole installation is $9000/28=> 321 years..... or 16 times its working life of 20 years..
    CFU offers strategic network safety to the grid rather than concentration on large power stations. ( As long as we do not have another Gas supply disaster such as WA or Longford Esso )
    I find this a compelling argument for the immediate introduction of an ETS because we will never get it right!!! the ONLY way is to DO IT!! and see what the costs are economists didn't get the GFC right however well meaning. If Turnbull thinks he can get it right...in a few weeks...more political dreamtime
    Roll on CFU and the ETS it's the only way to save us from environmental suicide from well meaning politicians and vested interests.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.