MFS mfs limited

BBI am very humbled that you took the time to respond to my...

1. 539 Posts.
    BB

I am very humbled that you took the time to respond to my points. Here is my reply in rebuttal

Do you know what�s coming at the end of March?

End of March will be the settlement of Stella, the FM business will be sold, MFS Leisure will be sold and the balance of assets will be on the way to being sold

� King resigns and goes to ground
    "Goes to ground"??? You mean he is hiding out somewhere in the jungle for fear of being scalped?

Michael King has not been heard of since he reigned. He does not answer calls. He has changed his address. Word is he is filing a debtor petition so that he not caught out when the shares start trading again.

� Adam goes to ground
    Again...any proof?

Adams was the public face of MFS and when left the share price starting dropping. Mobile phone disconnected. No comment since black Friday to try and calm investors just silence!

� Shares suspended indefinitely
    Not true.

Firstly the share were suspended for 2 days then 2 weeks now end of March……… you can’t begrudge me thinking that it will be indefinate

� Debt position magnified due to share drop
    Long term debt becomes short term debt i.e. UBS – sale of Stella, etc

� Key Compliance executive resigns
    Do you know this persons name?

Don’t you read my posts? See MFS update to ASX on 12 February. Taso Carolis MFS’s head of Risk & Compliance resigned due to personal reasons.

� Other key staff resign
    Can you provide a list of "key staff" who you know have resigned as I don�t believe this has been released to the market or has not been in any other factual based reports.

Head of MFS Leisure & Living
    New Accountant did not start

� shares in HFA etc sold below value
    Do we know this to be the truth?

“MFS confirmed it had sold 7 million shares in MFS Diversified for 55¢ each, more than 40% less than they were worth only two months ago."
    Two of the company's funds — MFS Treasury and MFS Investment Nominees — sold their 23 million shares in Babcock & Brown Communities at 55¢, half their value three months ago.”

� MFS Div Trust to change its name because of association issues
    Thats their decision based on their business plan.

MFS Diversified's managing director, Guy Farrands. He said he was also looking to change the name of his fund — which owns the Queensland property developer Villa World. "We just want to make sure we don't change it to the same thing," he said, referring to plans by MFS to change its name.

� Short term debt reprieve by Fortress - good & bad
    What kind of bad spin could you put on this?

The spin on this is that Fortress knows that it will be paid since it probably has an irrevocable undertaking to be paid out of the settlement funds. So why not extend for some extra money. I reckon they will get most of the extra $50 mil back in extension fees default fees, etc. This is how it works. They’ll extend as long as you pay extra.

� PIF Unable to fund commitments to builders etc

Check with Australian Litigation Funding who is representing some builders who have had to stop work because of non payment

� CIY commences due diligence to buy FM business for nix
    Do you mean NIX as nothing?
    Do you have proof they are hadning over the FM business for free?

No proof just knowing that if you are take over a business that has frozen it’s redemptions then you won’t be paying much. Look at the Tricom!

� Limited information to the market
    Considering yours and others committment to the MFS thread, maybe you guys could work together to do some dilligent reading and research to support ahtyrio's claims.

BB you really should do your research as well and take into account the bad news as well as the good news and apply the old adage ‘let the buyer beware”.

IMVHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.