SIT 0.00% 0.3¢ site group international limited

Business with fantastic leverage, page-10

1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    Thanks for understanding.

I am now in lithium stocks and HC was created to share info between shareholders/non shareholders so we can protect our hard earned money.

Holding a stock, I would call or (better) email the company and asked the questions.
    In this case it would be:

Are you aware of any investigation of Captain Cook College by ASQA and ACCC?
    If yes, does it have any impact on no receiving outstanding payment from Government?
    If yes,when company was informed about it, should it be announced on ASX to inform small shareholders? etc.

AGM is only several weeks away so it could be another chance for holders to ask above questions.
    Current and past bad publicity on VET sector, investigations by ASQA and ACCC, no receiving payment from Education Department from a division contributing to 60% of total company income are quite serious and IMO price sensitive and perhaps some of it should be announced on ASX.

I looked at the market depth and if 2 top buyers @0.17 (191 000 in total) would cancel their order, who are small holders like us going to sell their stock to in case of the worst scenario. The rest of buyers represent only around 64 000 shares.

We all should be grateful for having HC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.807M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 25750746 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20126505 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.