SIT 0.00% 0.3¢ site group international limited

Business with fantastic leverage, page-18

1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    That means that they haven't been paid in more than 12 months, also is this due amount for the reporting period or to date? as this figure could be a lot bigger today.

The outstanding amount is for 2015. I mentioned couple times that Captain Cook College stopped enrolments of VET FEE students from 01/01/16. No income for SIT from VET sector since January.

My understanding from today's Government announcement is that all RTO's must apply for funding and it will be approved upon their previous performance and students completion rate.
    What is completion rate of Captain Cook College students, let's hope they can answer this.
    My feeling it would be around 6-7%.

I am also thinking about buying small amount and attend AGM if they won't announce receiving payment.

If allowed, I would be asking them when they announced to retail holders that Captain Cook College stopped enrolling students in January 2016 (no income from VET sector) and whether or not was there any investigation by ASQA and ACCC.
    If yes, is that the reason for not receiving payment and should it be announced to retail holders.

Let's face it.

IMO the vet sector delivered 60% of income and if this is no longer available to SIT, retail holders should be informed on this matter as company income is important when it comes to performance the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.807M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1721893 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 42931278 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.