SIT 0.00% 0.3¢ site group international limited

Business with fantastic leverage, page-23

1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    Little T,

The HC is for current and prospective investors (before committing funds) to exchange opinion and share information.

If they do Vet Fee Help, why don't you ring again and ask to enrol with Captain Cook College.
    They making 1.5 million a month, so what diplomas are on offer with this RTO

The final reconciliation was completed for many RTO's months ago. The Australian newspaper is very clear that payment to 19 colleges was stopped and it does not take much to worked out why SIT is still waiting for their payment. In June report they said in couple months, now we have October and no news.

I assume you just forgot to ask the most important question: was or is Captain Cook College under investigation by ASQA and ACCC.

Why is this very important for investor? Just look what happened to Intueri and other RTO's unlucky to got regulators attention.

Do not be afraid to ask hard question. You are current investor and have the rights to know.

I hope you be able to attend AGM and perhaps I will be there and see if the board will confirm this $1.5 million per month from Vet Fee sector.

If SIT will be paid 40+ millions you could get a 3 bagger, but for me, I am sitting on the sideline
    until the payment issue is solved and according to my research this is very unlikely.

Another thing is the exit strategy. I looked at the market depth. Any serious buyers are:
    1 buyer @0.17, (100000)
    1 buyer @ 0.16, (100000)
    1 buyer @ 0.15 (195000)

and the rest of buyers represent no more than $7000.

Is it possible that all those orders that came "out of blue" only after Wednesday selloff are from one identity to show more respect to SP? The buyer side was worth only $6800 !!!!! with heaps of sellers.

So if they cancel their buying orders, who are you going to sell your shares to, Little T?

There is always time to buy but a huge problem if you can't sell.

Do you always invest in companies with small number of buyers and heaps of sellers?

I hope this explain why I stay on sideline and am not committing to buy SIT.

Why I mention ASQA and ACCC, payment issue etc, because HC was created to share opinions and information.

DYOR always and it is your choice to share it or not on HC. I made my choice and everyone can ignore it.

I am sure we will discuss this again, perhaps after AGM and one of us will say, you were right mate - my research was off the mark.

I will be happy to admit if I am wrong but not at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.807M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 19490746 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 28823178 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.