SSM 0.39% $1.28 service stream limited

Hi Glen, Have a look if you haven't already...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hi Glen,

Have a look if you haven't already https://www.servicestream.com.au/

//www.********.au/2019/04/08/why-the-service-stream-share-price-is-well-positioned-for-future-growth/

I got into this company many years ago seeing the perhaps boring but secure nature of the business they were in. They had mainly govnmt contracts to maintain and read gas, water, elec. meters...slowly evolved to broader network infrastructure services. Overtime, the other important factor "Management" proved to be good as well and they grew. They also diversified their business enough that losing a contract or two is no longer a huge issue. At the moment they enjoy a recently renewed NBN contract and late last year they wisely acquired Comdain Infrastucture (Gas and water infrastructure company) which made me change my mind selling half of my holdings to take profit. Turned out OK.

Not sure how far SSM is from becoming an ASX200 company but when/if it happens, institutional buying will occur to boost and support the share price considerably. Many stupid funds have to adhere to inflexible rules as you may know. A Canadian based global fund had started buying into SSM few months ago.

Bads? not many I can think of. I would appreciate if someone here provided us with negative views and information.

Because the price is at all time high, you may consider waiting for a lower entry point but it looks like it will take very bad news or a major market downturn. Finally, all this is my honest opinion, no crystal ball here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
-0.005(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $785.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.29 $1.30 $1.27 $1.608M 1.259M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23425 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 12270 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.27
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.58 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.29 $1.29 $1.27 455484
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
SSM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.