The unvaccinated are not insisting that people be vaccinated and...

1. 1,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    The unvaccinated are not insisting that people be vaccinated and I am sure that the vast majority could not give a toss about someone else's vaccination status. "Imposing their refusal" is a long bow to draw but even if it is conceded the effect of this in a highly vaccinated community is of very little consequence to anyone but the unvaccinated.

My view is that education and building trust are the best way to encourage people and that mandates and other forms of coercion just serve to breed contempt and distrust which is counterproductive.

My reference was to the type of personality that takes pleasure in persecuting people on the basis of vaccination status and in my view they have personality traits that would not be out of place if featured on an episode of Criminal Minds.

I am vaccinated and will be avoiding organisations who continue to discriminate on the basis of vaccination status with obvious pleasure or beyond legal requirement

Unvaxxed requesting vaccination after they are already infected is nonsensical but I do not see how it relates to my comment.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.