AVH 7.33% $2.53 avita medical inc.

Businesswire, page-11

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    A hard to watch video I would recommend just reading article, article/story from late December but treatment was from when ReCell was just under trials and compassionate use last year, this little girl was part of, it was used to have the grafts heal quicker and with less scarring, again hard video and story but at the end of the day shows ReCell helps people in the long run reducing scarring giving them a better quality of life.So much going on behind the scenes during trials and real world compassionate use to show the real effects on patients lives as we sat wondering what was happening.

"Foster took a small piece of skin to a side table where he mixed it with enzymes that separate the skin cells into a spray solution. He was using an experimental skin spray called ReCell with special permission from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.Spraying it over the mesh grafts would help Isabella heal more quickly and with less scarring."

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/nation-world/to-make-her-better-i-have-to-torture-her-a-doctor-a-burned-girl-276-days-in-hospital/507-624720322

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.