AVH 4.12% $2.78 avita medical inc.

Agreed, the one with the young lady made me think about that,...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Agreed, the one with the young lady made me think about that, even though the larger grafts were needed as she was so terribly burned over so much of her body, ReCell was utilized so as to lessen pain (time), speed up healing time and lessen the scarring.  IMHO ReCell will end up being the go-to treatment in most severe burn cases at a minimum for the reasons stated.

The post prior to this which spoke of why the push and focus on the US and not Australia for me is simple.

It is two fold, be it will be at least bought out by a larger concern in the US by end of 2019 IMO, only. Second, drug companies do not really like dealing with socialized medicine programs, too much red tape and the govt's not wishing to let the companies/investors make a profit to compensate them for money risked and paid out, bureaucrats are willing to let people do without until they can get the medicine for what they feel is the right price, heaven forbid there is ever a day the US does get socialized medicine as the days of finding cures for pretty much anything will be all but over.

There will be some from time to time, but, as with everything else run by the govt it will be costly and inefficient.  Money for research will go from Trillions of dollars to billions with most of the money being eaten up by govt employees maintaining the "system".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.78
Change
0.110(4.12%)
Mkt cap ! $195.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.77 $2.82 $2.74 $899.6K 323.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1176 $2.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.78 417 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.