busy speechwriters

1. 326 Posts.
    We all now know that Julia's speechwriters prepared her acceptance speech for the top job before she rolled Rudd ( of course without her knowledge ), so I imagine they are at work again in readiness for the Qld election results with a landslide to the LNP

Imagine it goes something like this

" This is a generational change we are seeing in Qld Labor, and the election up there was decided on local issues. I don't see this as a reflection on Federal Labor who are continuing to a great job for the country , in particular as we move to a clean energy future . My carbon tax will soon be introduced and I think all working families are looking forward to it greatly, and in addition industrial relations throughout the country is just marvellous. I have never seen so many strikes.

I think Anna just got overwhelmed by the local issues (like losing the States triple A credit rating and Mr Nuttall ) ,and so I will be moving forward with all of my groundbreaking policies, so that Australia too can one day end up like Queensland.

I am looking forward to working with Campbell Newman "

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.