Poor old JACK.Maybe it was the tears in your eyes, I don't know...

1. 35,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Poor old JACK.

Maybe it was the tears in your eyes, I don't know ? Either way, you managed to miss my earlier post . # 40742365

" It's a real shame because all the other older white males that are great, very reasonable people get their reputations tainted by the shouty idiots. "

I'm no snowflake JACK. Nor am I particularly bothered by your internet bully rubbish. It seems you love the freedom of the internet to say things that you would never be man enough to say in public. Such is the life of the troll.......

Btw. I have no idea what a ' box of dex ' is. Is that a euphemism ? wink.png

Nothing wrong with having a different opinion at all. That's how debates work.

It's when you abuse people for their different view it becomes a problem. It's when you shout your opinion or use strong language that it's a problem.

In truth, I genuinely feel sorry for the angry old white men. They are missing out on a very important part of the life. They are destined to have a miserable autumn of their life for no good reason. I have no idea why they do this. It's so sad imo.

Do yourself a favor and watch the show on the ABC called ' Old people's home for 4 year olds '. It is an enlightening and revealing show that deals with this very subject.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.