LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

but for, page-8

1. SRV
    3,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Look - it's like this.

Whatever we might think about this or that, why the TOL was suspended etc... things are slightly different - actually very different - in Delaysia.

If the judge decided to defer until Nov 8th that means that any other objections - eg the dumb suggestion that LAMP was rushed in its construction (which it wasn't, but just go look at some of the smsl affiliated social network pages where they blather on about this and much more false information - but no mention of Free Malaysia Today's apology in July of course) or that AELB wasn't 'qualified' to certify safety of operation leading to TOL without an Environmental Assessment Report or Waste Disposal Plan etc etc - despite bringing in IAEA to reinforce that they are... and they then made additional recommendations, with which Lynas will comply - are visibly being assessed to define their merit - publicly and I believe definitively

The judge has to be seen to be playing by the book - she has to check that either smsl have objections which are valid or not - and then consult with her peers, govt, maybe even royalty (!)

I don't think for a minute that she's shown in any way that she's sympathetic to smsl - but if the ruling goes against smsl and any appeal is denied - that will be the last nail in the coffin for them.

Nothing wrong at all with environmentalism, responsible stewardship of ecology & resources - and social politics - and where that's concerned the judge must be definitively able to say to smsl 'NO - YOU ARE WRONG' - Lynas, on y'go...

Or... Well, let's not go there just yet eh? ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.81 $6.72 $16.83M 2.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9162 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 5455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.