RAC 3.69% $1.69 race oncology ltd

but out price, page-125

1. 855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Some of the comments about all or nothing/don’t get too excited etc, are very subjective and are driven by individuals poor/unlucky/being burnt investment decisions in the past

I guess this is me, or at least I'm one of them. Yep, I've been burnt in the past, I'd be surprised if anyone here hasn't. My real concern though is just the all out certainty here that we're already at the finish line and that's a HotCopper thing, go read any speccie on HC and you'll feel like you're in a cult, RAC didn't used to feel like that, now it kinda does, it's starting to go to the moon, people who sell are idiots, etc.etc.

As for the all or nothing, I tried to explain myself I meant any one of the pillars, we get one, we've made it (all three huuuugeee bonus), none of them is a bust. We're not producing any revenue, we don't make any widgets, if we have a bad year we don't drop 10%... We make it or we don't, I thought that made sense.

You said Hatt has succinctly nailed it:

It is my believe that we should not accept a buyout figure anything less than $100 per share for Race/Bisantrene as per reasoning in my previous posts. Respectable Wombat and Mason with their analysis have indicated that even at $100 per share is cheap.

I think Mason has

With respect, anyone who thinks they know what RAC or Bisantrene is worth is dreaming, in my opinion. This applies to me also!

Speculate away but why on earth let the RAC forum head towards the HC standard of responding to an alternate view with 'you're wrong, go do some research', or the age old advice of 'you're an idiot if you sell', or my personal favourite which unfortunately can't be used '$1 dollar by Christmas' (maybe we can go for $10 by Christmas biggrin.png)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.69
Change
0.060(3.69%)
Mkt cap ! $287.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.65 $1.75 $1.65 $141.2K 84.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3600 $1.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.69 2070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.