UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

...but still under the radar lol, page-11

1. 9,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    Hi guys,

Plenty of frustration here when I read to these posts about UMC.

This is not the first company I have invested that has an shareprice which has dived and now stagnated, even with the latest good news announcements.

Time after time again, my experience has been that the share price will follow the quality of the company, and its resource, but we need to be patient.

The current stagnating shareprice could rather simple being a big seller, who keeps dumping for whatever reason but in the meantime scares the retail holders who start dumping also. ( citibank?? )

As you know there are plenty of opportunities in the market right now, so why not move on and sell out?

But remember...

Most times once the selling is done, you will see that the shareprice from the company you just sold out off, flies back up to go back to the value that the company deserves.

Ofcourse this will only happen if you have a good resource and imho UMC has and excellent resource that only is getting bigger.

The fact that they have signed an off-take agreement with the Chinese and that they have now plenty of cash in the bank has de-risked this investment a lot.

And the fact that they for now use trucking in their future predictions instead of Rail is imho a conservative approach for which management can only be applauded.

Can you imagine what would happen when a deal comes out that UMC gets railway access when all of us least expect it???

This is still very much possible as nothing from that scenario has changed.
    I do not believe that, because UMC has proposed to use trucks to get the ore to port, has made the WSA governement changing its stand of opening up the railways.

I think the opposite will happen as these heavy trucks will only destroy the roads and infrastructure, which the WSA gov will have to maintain.

No imho we just have to sit back and be patient, we have the goods and we will get the rewards.

If anything we probably should make the most from the current price weakness.

Good luck guys, I have not sold a single share in UMC and will not do so for a while to come.

And I will take up all my oppies.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.