VYS 1.59% 32.0¢ vysarn limited

but wait.............there is even a lot more, page-28

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Shorting is easy if you have the right broker, most full service brokers will lend you shares to short and will ask to borrow your shares in payment for a fee. You will have to have enough in your account to cover it either in shares or cash. Funds and large instos are big lenders.
    But for all those thinking it's a good idea google Porsche and shorting of VW one guy lost billions and topped himself Porsche made six times it did on cars in 2008 on the market.
    Good on good oil for doing it, but I find if you do short it's better to stay in background rather than be a big noter and stir the pot. But short selling is reported to the asx and you can look how many shares are short sold. For me I use it as hedge when I have a lot shares want to keep them but am pretty sure the market or stock is going down.
    Good luck guys and even though I am remiss to recommend something like CFDS as it is a derivative and suited only for a very experienced trader. Sometimes it pays to be able to make money both ways. But with anything risk is huge and experience is the key.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.005(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 31.5¢ $277.6K 867.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 35621 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 88995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.