PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

but wait theres more a new ceo, page-53

1. 42 Posts.
    Can i just correct you guys who keep saying Tony saved the company last year by referring you to asx announcement on 27th sep 2012.
    "WEG has to date arranged US$12.7mil in pre sales for working capital and PLV corporate requirementts"
    "WEG arranged 1MT offtake agreement including a pre payment of $20mil to fund enviro bond"

Then the 31st Oct ASX quarterly activities release proving WEG delivered:
    "US$12.7mil received ..... and US$23mil received"

I am guessing had you done your homework on PLV its clear that WEG saved this company from going under, not Tony.

I am quite positive on life post showtime for the PLV SP and think with a new CEO with credibility we can get to 40c pretty quickly. Any broker who I have asked has told me they wont put a buy on the stock with management having no credibility. Fact - There isnt a broker who has put a buy on it. That can now change. I boguht into the stock 2 years ago and have seen massive wealth destruction under showman. I am sure its very difficult for him personally being sacked from what you love but this is a company and we need a CEO who keeps his promises and establishes credibility and gets investors attention and doesnt nearly go under. It will be difficult to be positive until the outcome of cockatoo ownership is clear.

Todays announcement goes to the core of establishing credibility: "Mr Clark brings specific experience in .... roles focussed on strategic outcomes and implementation of major resource projects"
    Tony had 7 years to get irvine up and wasnt capable. Seriously did he need 15 or 20 years to get it up ?

Onya Clarky......bring this stock the credibility and unlock the value it so richly deserves with new management

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.