PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

but wait theres more a new ceo, page-86

1. 245 Posts.
    I doubt it too, only time will tell. They are pretty basic questions and it shouldnt be left to personal discussions one on one over the phone or at EGM/AGMs for this information to be disseminated.

The overarching 'confidentiality' around agreements and historical JV partners (WEG and Timeone)does always cause concern, it all seems to secret. What's the big issue, if its all above board no one should have anything to hide.

Boards and managment have to be transparent to instill confidence (or at least thats what good boards do), when they dont shareholders get grumpy. I see no reason why shareholders wouldnt be equally as grumpy with the board if the JV partner was a mystery party again.

I hope the JV deal is with the the debt suppliers, at least you can find out a little about them, but i certainly hope they arent going to get a big chunck of JV equity just for supplying debt! IMO this can be sourced once you are a producer from a consortium of banks, and they dont take % stakes in projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.