APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

but wait there's more

1. 128 Posts.

If you (anyone) were MT and actually did have good news, would you publish it now?
    Eight days 'til Xmas, everyone going on holidays, nothing much going to happen on the market until at least before end January. If I were him ,I would be building up a few pending anns waiting for the right time.
    Regarding Multiserve getting another 6 months.Use some Lateral Thinking and look at it from their point of view.
    APG can persue a few few avenues of negotiations withother Companies ( I am sure they are) but only Multiserve can deliver a potential 180 plants worldwide, and they know it. In order to secure the basis of a deal they could pay APG a few mill. for an option ( normal business practice) but why should they. They too will be covering their arce in the current climate.
    If they had real problems, like GMH,Ford, Chrysler et al,
    would the Fed give them a few Billion to tide them over....I doubt it, so sensibly they are making their own arrangements and waiting it out. As Tewks and Seik have pointed out the plant needs a bit of Tweeking and then it will prove continuous fullscale production and also turn Newcastle into a $10mill. a year profitable enterprise.
    That is what is called progress. Remember Rome was not built in a day ( but i was not Foreman !)
    To me, everything is possitive and I take no notice of postings which are negative,uninformed ,destructive or otherwise pessimistic. That is their problem ,not mine.
    I am getting intoxicated with the exuberance of my own verbosity !

The Force IS with you , let it work,don't fight it (and R2D2 agrees with me ( but then he always does, most of the time)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.