PEX 5.00% 10.5¢ peel mining limited

Hi guys,I've always stated as per my previous posts re-iterate,...

1. 275 Posts.
    Hi guys,

I've always stated as per my previous posts re-iterate, that hole 6 is only going to provide further assurance to the consistency in that there is a significant system in place.

IMO from the assays, we will see around 50M+ which is obviously outstanding results and is very similar to hole 3 updates results and very comparable to hole 2.

So yes, no doubt the assay results will be outstanding, but its definitely not the mother of holes. However, we are still going to see a significant peak in the SP, as external stakeholders realise that positive drilling results are becoming more and more consistent

I'm not sure if we are getting a true understanding of what hole 7 has provided and why this has been the biggest find for PEX.

Hole 7 has provided us assurance that the 3d diagram is valid, the conductors are comparable to the 3d diagram, and this proves that there is something very big around the corner. I know PEX ar every excited, they are not providing any guarantees, but they are alot more confident than they were prior to commencement of drilling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $713 6.897K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 53344 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 57010 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.