BUX 2.63% 7.8¢ buxton resources limited

Ive held this since pre-Widowmaker.... Kept tabs on it, but...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Ive held this since pre-Widowmaker....
    Kept tabs on it, but don't comment too much...

Few thoughts:

Whilst loving the look of Double-Magic, and perhaps it is my ignorance, or incompetence, but I haven't seen the next follow-on project listed anywhere in any of the reports....

From WidowMaker to Zanthus to Yalbra to Double Magic, we have always had something decent on the backburner to date, but I haven't been able to see what is the backburner project this time round, should double magic be a duster.

OR Are we at the point its all the eggs going into one basket leading into drilling this time around?

I would of thought that stands to hurt the price/success of any CR negotiation... Would be good to know what could be the next thing after this...

---------------------

On timing of drilling, based on what I have seen of the weather north of Derby this year, with 2x and 3x normal amounts of rainfall.... I figure that could put drilling back a few weeks... maybe even into May.... unless it eases up soon....

---------------------

Outside the two downing points above, one beyond anyone's control (well unless your a conspiracy theorist thinking the HAARP facility in Exmouth is causing the madness...)

I am really impressed to see how the price has held up on little to no news through the wet season...
    And I think that is tribute to how mean, lean and clean management have kept things over the last 12 months...

Such a low issue, tightly held stock... If DM does turn out to be a bona fide hit... well.... jackpot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.