ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

pp i am sure you have done heaps of work on your post and i am...

1. 10,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    pp
    i am sure you have done heaps of work on your post and i am sure the numbers you can justify.

however, it is interesting to note that origin only gets on average $3.50 per gj and it is a vertically integrated gas producer - i have seen figures of $4 to $4.50 bandied about on this thread and of course multiples of that once converted to lng etc

some of these resorces( gip and 3p especially) are very big and hence many years (and interest paid on the outlay) before they are used, and it is unlikely they will all be used at any rate

most of the co's need to spend plenty on well development, compressor stations, pipelines, roads, water treatment etc etc before they get that $3.50 or $4 - just thought i would throw those facts in in case anyone gets a bit gung-ho about the $1.50 or even higher figures.

it appears lng premiums may be under pressure in future (as far as we can tell ) so bring on the other value adding opportunities - i see the title of a thread of gas to liquids - we need that and a bit more!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.