AMU 0.00% 21.0¢ amadeus energy limited

my guess is .. allowing for the fact that the company still has...

1. 214 Posts.
    my guess is .. allowing for the fact that the company still has not made any statement..

the buyback is suspended pending release of half yearly.
    the HY is being held up by reserves estimates for the 3 fields aquired last year (in the US) needing to be included for the first time??

rig availability appears to still be a problem for everybody.. altho AMU have appeared to have locked in rigs for the april 18 well back to back program out of lacava based on their previous announcement. Would hope AMU has something more concrete in the HY re future drilling programs. Vaguely recollect something like 50 wells previously planned 2H06??? Workovers must be ongoing you would think on new fields as well.

Would think that even if costs slightly up for HY likely balanced by Exploration costs being less than budgeted due to lack of rigs etc.

some AMU sellers, probably on basis that Ex programs are behind schedule due to lack of rigs AND no news on HY

Would expect ARW very close to announcing production based on their timetable therefore dividend to AMU of 1M this current HY on track. On this basis..

whats changed?

even so would be nice for the company to actually say whats holding things up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.