BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

buy a better buy with shale gas potential

1. 572 Posts.
    I posted the following on the ICN and ADE threads. It appears that BUY shareholders are currently unaware of BUY position regarding the contested shale play in ATP 855P.

"The registered interests in ATP 855P are as follows:
    Icon Energy Limited 80.0%
    Deka Resources Pty Ltd 10.0% **
    Well Traced Pty Ltd 10.0% **

** Subject to a separate Farmout Agreement between Deka Resources Pty Ltd (Deka), Well Traced Pty Ltd (Well Traced) and Primary Petroleum Pty Ltd (Primary), pursuant to which Deka and Well Traced have agreed, subject to the terms of their separate agreements, to transfer a combined 12.5% working interest in the Permit to Primary. Deka and Well Traced are wholly owned subsidiaries of Adelaide Energy Limited.

Primary Petroleum Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bounty Oil & Gas NL (BUY); this does not appear in any announcements or disclosures by BUY.

The new interests in ATP 855P post farmout completion to Primary would appear to be as follows:
    Icon Energy Limited 80.0%
    Deka Resources Pty Ltd 3.75%
    Well Traced Pty Ltd 3.75%
    Bounty 12.5%

This may affect some of the assumptions by posters on this thread.

Is anyone aware of the terms of the farmout agreement to Primary as it would appear to have a significant potential to increase the enterprise value of Bounty which stands at ~$20M."

So, BUY has a potential to own about one sixth of ATP 855P that Icon owns which is not factored into the current share price. I have just bought into BUY at a bargain basement 3.6c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2106061 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6805399 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.