VYS 0.00% 42.0¢ vysarn limited

Browser:Ben MeadReference: http://www.coutts.com/No retail...

1. 5,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 546
    Browser:

Ben Mead

Reference: http://www.coutts.com/

No retail banking mentioned. everything in that looks like Investec to me. did I get to talk about his time there no we did not But I worked closely with Investec and it has the same range of services as Coutts. they are a top banking house or were at the timne he was there. Quote: Coutts customers need at least £500000 in cash or £5m in assets to open an account. People like that don't need bank loans, so they don't ..source www.telegraph.co.uk › Finance.

Mr Bed Mead spent several year in Commercial banking experience in Coutts Commercial banking and money market divisions.

Sorry but that does not look like a NAB branch in Melbourne.

Now lets go to your next point you have done the same with Ben - What the same - you have met him , you have been to a brokers presentation, you have corresponded with him and you have had a one on one face to face chat about the company. You dont say taht you allude to having done the same but you may only have contacted him via email - because if you have done all of that and cannot decide on the calibre of the individual maybe it is better you sticvk to NAB - You certainly would not have the same access to those directors.

You state this: "I unfortunately take people on face value and believe what they say until it is proven otherwise - I then doubt everything they say ." - so what has Ben told you that has been untrue other than the timing of the outcome. I dont believe you because I actually could apply your statement directly to the way you have behaved. There is not a full detailed logic only partly answering the issues leaving a lot of Extrapolation. You see that may be the difference I didn't believe as some can attest to in fact I think one shareholder or ex shareholder had a full on go at me for questioning certain things. I however got to the belief that they were too optimistic but by 2013 I would see results. So they dont disappoint me - what I am unhappy with is that they have not learned a lot since those early days and still put out notices that could be far better written.

Your other comment: "I do hold in other companies but the boards of WOW and NAB etc are composed of people of a higher calibre , with CVs that can be easily checked and businesses with clear stategies . Institutions invest in these companies and research them thoughly "

Yes I know exactly what you mean - one of the reasons why I have a SMSF. the herd mentality is great. Did you know that a significant investor in ELD is QBE - Wow. Composed of people of higher calibre - that is not necessarily true. CV's that can be easily checked - Oh yes I dont believe so. Yes WOW's clear strategy - how much profit comes from Pokies , I cannot find that out. Institutions Invest in these companies and research them thoroughly - Do they many funds investigate but have such large pools that they almost have to invest as they cannot be criticised and wont take a stand against one or the other. remember your bench mark is the broad market if you only avoid a few dogs you will beat the market. If you have a definitive method you will at times under-perform the market - No I dont want that risk many of them say I just want to be in the think middle because i will still keep my FUM. Look at great institution like PPT - their own share around $65 2008 today almost $26 - yes thats worse than WOW.

You noted those two companies not me and indicated that you hold - I than measured your commentary based upon the stocks you invested in. I looked up your posts to check on those and to see what your comments were on those to decide whether I trusted your views on MHM. No i did not just discount them. Then I found that you only post on MHM and have no stock. so you seemed to be bitter or have an agenda - If you want to warn us than what are you warning us on - That they dont hit the time-lines - okay I accept that but its not enough to lose faith over. They are dishonest or have misled you - Not me to date so if they have explain where.

What is the driving element that makes you do this - Unless I can understand the logic I cannot trust you. This is the score:

You dont hold stock - No reason to worry about us.
    You made money - You should not have a grudge.
    You dont post on any other stock - Why not why on a stock you dont hold.
    You invest in NAB and WOW - Not a recommendation for this type of stock picking.
    You dont lie but you dont amplify your comments - looks like you have an agenda I cannot understand so I dont trust you.
    You are correct about time-lines but thats not enough in a speculative stock as most dont hit time-lines.
    You suggest that you no longer trust management but dont provide evidence as to why.

To earn my trust you have to detail what you are warning us about and why. If you are concerned about libel send an email to :

[email protected]

Otherwise I have no reason to waste my time any more

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $175.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 40.0¢ $190.5K 468.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2857 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 50976 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.