VYS 5.88% 32.0¢ vysarn limited

buy and hold, page-144

1. 5,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Browser: Are you actually being serious - what are your credentials you seem to want to question Ben Mead's. I have a degree ... ran this ... did this ... Who really cares he has several years experience in banking and look at who he worked for - today and on this forum I am just an investor like all of you and in total anonymity. As you are I think that it seems to be that you have a very deep seated agenda here.

What dont you get I wish I had a highlighter - The Word several and both here and overseas etc etc.:

Mr. Mead has had several years of international banking experience, having worked at Coutts & Co (London) in their Commercial Banking and Money Market divisions. He has Financial and business consulting experience, stemming from a background in banking both in Australia and overseas. What more do you want he has a B.econ so I dont think he delivered the tea or worked the mail room it was several years what more can I say. If you have something to say about him say it - I gave you an email address but you had better have facts as I will take it up I dont leave things.

Your next throw away line is that you have now found for the first time that he is a director of Geopower it was never kept secret - So your next question which alludes to him and questions his ability is does he have enough time. Well many people in green-fields developments work in multiple areas as the business cannot either afford or does not need them full-time.

I did extract it from there as I knew he would have one there - What is of interest is that you only raised his involvement there as an issue after I listed his CV from there to amplify it.

Really if you have anything credible to say say it or realise that many (I think I can safely say that) no longer believe any of your comments as having any credible input into the debate.

I state again if you have something you want to table that gives credence to your comment about having lost faith and not trusting management state it. You can say IMO based upon these facts ...

Really this is boring.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 31.5¢ $175.3K 536.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14915 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.