VYS 2.63% 37.0¢ vysarn limited

buy and hold, page-147

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Joe - we have one employer , no capacity , no duration . You say several years , how long is that ? And this qualifies him as a 'merchant banker' ? A previous poster's description definately not mine .

I don't know where you get the idea that I have just heard the news about Ben's involvement as an executive director of another company but others may not have been aware . Personally I would have thought MHM was at a stage where they needed 'all hands on deck' , I mean we were told that Frank was at the plant for the first 2 hours of every shift , including night shift ! Do we really want the CEO doing that, I would have thought not , but that aside , are you saying Ben is not needed full time ?? I went to a presentation where he was saying how hard he was working in the US doing everything from bringing in the mail to sweeping the floor .
    I really think you need to be very careful when you employ family members in a public company that all is very transparent . Maybe just my belief .

KAPO - you say Ben's answers re business experience were different but you decline to cite them . Can you say where the other experience was gained ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $151.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 35.5¢ $30.88K 84.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1891 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.