VYS 1.75% 29.0¢ vysarn limited

Dott I agree with everything you say except for one fundamental...

1. 5,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Dott I agree with everything you say except for one fundamental issue:

In order for a debate to be constructive you have to lay out your argument and argue it.

If you go back I have defended Firsova many times as I believed the MHM thread was too eager to discount Firsova's views.

My issue was that at the end of the process very few of my responses were answered:

1. If you only post on one share and you no longer have stock. Tell us the motivation. if you say there is a price at which i am prepared to take a punt than I buy into that.

2. If you say you trust everything they say until they break the trust - then you have to tell me what broke the trust to the extent that you trust nothing they say.

3. If you dont believe that Ben Mead has had banking experience within what looks to me to be a merchant banking type environment you have to tell me why I should not believe it you cannot now vary the argument to say its only with one bank - who cares if its with one or 4 - in fact at some point you wonder why its so many.

4. They have significantly over promised - Yes agreed - They are poor writers of communications and should in fact IMO fire the PR company.

5. Does this process work - Well if the AL80 is sold and usable than it must work because as I understand it the Al is already being returned and the brine that is having the water evaporated from it is a the salt and Potash so as someone else said the moment Al80 is sold it has to be a commercially closed loop and the next question is volume and costs.

6. There have been a number of positives and a few negatives but you have to explain why you have an issue with this investment and when someone disagrees deal with the differences - If you cannot negotiate a truce than agree to disagree but if you just want to be disagreeable than I have an issue with continuing to read that person's posts.

I have noted your issues and in fact on a few occasions recently given a TU - Dont know if it does still reflect because HC tends to favour stock support unless its a basket case.

I seem, to remember you sold at a profit and have not gone back in again. That's not an issue - that's logic there are a few shares I watch that have to deliver something before I will get in again - rather pay more when there is more clarity about value and what you are buying.

So all good I think I have 2 people on ignore the one today and bad oil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $118.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $28.10K 97.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1741 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.